Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » pleasure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pleasure
steve20
Neophyte
Member # 39161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my girlfriend have been dating 3 months. We are both each others first, so we have been taking it slow for the first 2 months or so. Just recently we have been picking up the speed which is fine because she and I are fine with exploring each other. The first time, she had me pleasure her nipples. We did that for about 3 weeks. She absolutly loves it!! The next time, she had me pleasure her clitoris. This is when I got kinda scared. We have talked about making love and she and I both say that we should wait till we get married or we absolutly know when the time is right. Well, tonight we were in her car, I got on top of her and we started dry-humping. We did this a few times in the past and it worked just fine for her. Im dont really need the feeling I just want her to enjoy it. Tonight, while I was on top of her, I was sucking on her nipples. Me sucking on her was getting her moaning and she was enjoying it, the dry humping really wasnt working. I am looking for a new way to pleasure her. I have been able to pleasure her clitoris( oh that brings up another question). The first time I did this to her she was about ready to come and she started shaking. I thought she was ready, and when I thought she had finished she told me that she was so scared. I asked why and she said that she couldnt move, talk, that I was white and fuzzy. The second time, the same thing happened without the white and fuzzyness. The only thing I can thing of is that maybe this is a sign that she was ready to orgasm. Or is this maybe a bad thing? She was shaking really hard, panting heavy, and she had no control. It took her about 5 minutes the first time to calm down and about 3 or 4 the second time. If you can please tell me that would greatly be appreciated as I dont want to scare her like that. I feel terrible that I did that and I had no idea why that happened to her. Thank you!!
Posts: 1 | From: cali | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jase Watson
Activist
Member # 39090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jase Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that is her having the orgasm. The first orgasm that you expeirience can be the most intense since youve never felt that kind of pleasure. It sounds to me that was her orgasm. As for how to pleasure, you need to ask her what feels good to her. A simple back massage may be what shed like. Just ask. Touching her in multiple areas, licking, etc. can pleasure her, but she is the one that can tell you what she wants.

--------------------
- Jase Watson

Posts: 58 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.