Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » im missing her :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im missing her :(
out_loud_and_proud
Neophyte
Member # 39054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for out_loud_and_proud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me and ma girlfriend, have been together now for about a year and 3 months, and we have never been apart from eachother, we have broken up a few times but that never lasted for more then a hour, and we have been really close latley, but then something happened, on thursday she went to ireland with her mate, and im missing her like crazy, ive been crying every night for her, and ive been checking my phone constantly to see if she has text me or tried to ring me, ive been hanging out with some mates to get my mind of her, but i always talk about her, and everytime someone says her name, i start crying, im missing her like mad and she is coming back next thurs, but im scared things might change, and that her mate is talking about me in ireland right now, im scared that me and ma girlfriend arent going to be as close, and we will have loads of fights because of it all, i dont know what to do, please help me, please [Frown]
Posts: 11 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's perfectly fine to miss someone very much when they are away, but keep in mind that you will see her again-- she is not gone forever. [Smile]

What would her friend be saying about you in Ireland? And why would that possibly make your girlfriend not want to be as close to you anymore? I'm not too sure what we can do to help you at this moment, but try to keep calm and keep busy, and by the time she comes back, you can assess the situation properly. Separation for a short time can do a world of good, you know. [Smile]

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
out_loud_and_proud
Neophyte
Member # 39054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for out_loud_and_proud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well last time they were alone together, ma girlfriend said to me, that her mate said stuff like how since ive come along ive broken those two up, and how she wishes i never came along etc, and then she started getting closer to my girlfriend and me and her started to have arguments and broke up, im just mega scared about it because im worried that this time she wont take me back or anything, if her friend keeps saying all this stuff again then ma girlfriend will be slowly slipping through my fingers again, and i dont want it to, im just really so very scared about it all.
Posts: 11 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.