Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » How to Talk To Girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to Talk To Girls
Fun for the Whole Family
Neophyte
Member # 38850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fun for the Whole Family     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to be the ladies man, like honestly, I used to have like, 20 girls on me and all, but I don't know what's happened.

I'm still one of the most popular guys in my school, but I don't know how to talk to girls anymore?

What are some hot topics to talk about with the ladies? [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?
Activist
Member # 37530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. If you want to talk to a girl in general, talk to her about what's happening around, shopping, friends, family, vacations, etcetera.

2. If you're looking into really "talking, talking" I would suggest you base your conversations on what you personally like (although, if you like it, I would stay away from video games, unless you know for sure she's a fanatic too ;P)

Really though, 1. and 2. are both good conversation makers. I sometimes just feel awkward talking to my guy friends about their more personal lives, and if the girl(s) are like me, you wouldn't want to weird them out.

--------------------
Young and Dumb.
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." - Keith Urban

Posts: 243 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.