Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » nipple pleasure for gf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nipple pleasure for gf
CANADIAN1919
Neophyte
Member # 38507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANADIAN1919     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend and I were making out in my car one night and she told me that she wanted to kiss her nipples. She has been the first real girlfriend that let me do this. The first night was good and she had an orgasm, the next night she didnt even move. What can I do to make her feel more pleasure.....
Posts: 2 | From: CALI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is something you are going to have to ask her yourself. Everyone gets aroused or turned on by different things, so the only person who can really tell you what will make your girlfriend feel more pleasure is your girlfriend. Oftentimes, a brand new sexual activity might yield higher results the first time and then lower results the next time. It's nothing that you are doing wrong, it's just that her body has become a little more used to it and the sensitivity is a little decreased. And it also happens that on any given day a certain sexual activity can give certain results but completely different results another day.

Think about the first time you ate something like ice cream. I bet it was pretty awesome and tasted fantastic. The next time, it might not have been so good as you remembered, and that could be for a variety of different reasons. Maybe you weren't in the mood for ice cream, or it was a slightly different recipe, or you were having a bad day, or you ate something earlier that didn't taste good and the taste was still in your mouth, and so forth. But another time, you might eat ice cream and it will taste even better than the first time. Make sense?

You might also want to take a look at this article for some tips on talking to your girlfriend about sex.

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CANADIAN1919
Neophyte
Member # 38507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANADIAN1919     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yah, appreciate the help. theres some other stuff that i could ask but thats just going to have to be figured out by us. Thanks again
Posts: 2 | From: CALI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.