Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » just a story: my ProfessorCrush

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just a story: my ProfessorCrush
LadyMac
Neophyte
Member # 37851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LadyMac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to share this story with everyone here, since I'm a little embarrassed to tell it to my real-life friends but I wanted to get it off my mind. For background, I'm a 21-year-old college student, in a very successful long-term relationship with another 21-year-old college student whom I love dearly.

My little professor-crush blossomed into a huge monster this semester when I finally had a class with him. He's ridiculously tall, has dark hair with a little grey at the temples, dresses very hip, has a wonderfully sexy deep voice, and (naturally) is an amazing musician and has a fantastic personality. This man is fantastically sexy. He's also happily married and has adorable little kids, but that can't stop me from sighing at him a little during class and making sure my homework is always done [Wink]

So the other night (after being extremely sleep-deprived), I had a dream that I was hanging out somewhere with him. Most of the dream went on like that, until near the end he said something like he never thought he would fall for a student. I was, of course, astounded, and very torn between him and my boyfriend. Then we were walking through a bookstore, going back to campus. He kept turning to look at me, and I kept thinking he was about to kiss me. Then I noticed something on the floor and picked up a manila envelope that was addressed to me, and inside was a letter from my friends that they knew I was cheating on my boyfriend with the professor. I got frightened and said I had to go, he seemed upset, and then I woke up.

For the next couple of days I was a little weirded out by this dream, especially when I ran into him in the hall on the way to class, and he smiled and said hi. I said good morning and just about melted, but luckily he didn't see because he went past me down the stairs.

It's getting better, though. Dreams like that have a very profound impact on me, though it eventually goes back to normal. I still have a super crush, but I know he will never be more than eye candy and a great professor to me. I've told my boyfriend about this too, and he assures me he's not bothered, since I know there will never be anything.

Anyways, that's my story about the crush that will never be more. Thanks for reading!

Posts: 7 | From: 45 degrees north latitude | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have a thread on crushes that could use a bump. Why don't you repost in there so we can keep things organized. In the future, it's always worthwhile to see what the search function turns up -- we have almost eight years of threads so odds are you'll find something interesting.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.