Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Sex Basics and Sexual Health.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » another quick question

Author Topic: another quick question
Ironman
Neophyte
Member # 36344

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ironman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I have a question I have heard that the first time a guy has sex he usually dosnt last long Enough to please his women,assuming this is true what should a guy do If this hapens?
Posts: 21 | From: america | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) That's not always true.

2) Sex doesn't have to just be about putting a penis in a vagina until a man orgasms. There are lots of other activities that two people can do with their bodies that are mutually pleasurable. We can't give technique advice on the site, but I'm sure you can think of other things to do. [Smile]

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironman
Neophyte
Member # 36344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am told if this does happens it is pretty embarrassing. And it ruins the time, is this true?
Posts: 21 | From: america | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ironman, since this is more of an issue for Sex Basics and Sexual Health, I'm going to move it over there. It's not really a Relationships sort of topic. [Smile]

See you over there!

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.