Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What Now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Now?
TheCitizenErased
Activist
Member # 31269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCitizenErased     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well 2 weeks ago me an my girlfriend of 10 months split up.It was a long time coming I suppose but we really loved each other so we ontinued on.It was mutual and i took it better than i thought.We both promised each other we would remain friends.Everything was fine until a few days ago.I leave her comments on bebo...no reply...or she deletes them.I have reason to believe she has blocked me on msn.I get this impression she wants nothing to do with me.I know that i did do something quite bad before we split up an she was angry with me and she did say she couldnt forgive me right away.I understand this.
But she is acting like she wants nothing to do with me. I never thought for a second that it would end this way but i guess i was wrong.
I have moved on , but i need her as a friend.I still love her but i wont interfere with her relationships etc but now she wont even look at me. I dunno what to do.

--------------------
Im Always Wishing Too Late ...

Posts: 68 | From: The Blue Planet | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to leave her alone. I think she's making it quite clear she doesn't want any contact w/ you. You need to respect that.

It's hard for the majority of people to maintain a friendship after a breakup. You may be expecting too much of her, regardless of what she said at the time of the breakup.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.