Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » crush!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: crush!
babybear
Activist
Member # 30364

Icon 7 posted      Profile for babybear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I seem to have developed a little crush on this guy who works at this little bakery in town.

I've seem him a few times and he is just the cutest thing. He has helped me a couple of times.

How do I muster up the courage to talk to him, and when I do, what the hell do I say! "Can I get your number?" seems like... too much. Any help!

Posts: 250 | From: somewhere | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tried just talking to him? You don't need to ask him out immediately and it will be much easier to do so if you've had a few conversations. So that's where I'd start: next time you see him just start a real conversation, something that goes beyond "hi" so you can get to know him a little better.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueGender
Neophyte
Member # 33980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueGender     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just talk anything bakery related to begin with would be my guess since he works in such a place.

I've seen/heard conversations branch off to so many different places when I listen to other kids talk in my high school classes.

[ 07-12-2007, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: BlueGender ]

Posts: 18 | From: WA, USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morning Birds
Neophyte
Member # 34685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morning Birds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Find out what he likes by chit-chatting and everything. Find as many things you guys have in common as possible. Sooner or later you'll be able to get his phone number without seeming too much.
Posts: 6 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.