Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » more than friends?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more than friends?
cloudyday
Neophyte
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudyday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] Im really confused because I really like this guy i know but i dont know whether he likes me back or not. Were good friends and recently weve been hanging out a lot more at school and lunches [in a group]. He always smiles at me and we have a lot of fun together. We will joke about with each other and laugh a lot together. He's always really nice to me- never horrible, tho he may make funny little comments sometimes, but only in a joking way. I realy dont know whether he likes me just as a friend or more. He's quite shy when it comes to girls and hes never been in a proper relationship before [if this helps] but we can talk together pretty easily. what do you think?

--------------------
cloudx

Posts: 7 | From: Lincolnshire, UK | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni01rh
Neophyte
Member # 34217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toni01rh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a similiar relationship, except me & the guy were friends but probably not as good of friends as you two. My best friend ended up telling the guy, and unfortunately he didnt like me back [Frown] . I kinda crushed me but whatever. There was some awkwardness after that but nothing serious. I'd say that if you are willing to MAYBE be rejected by your friend, then go for it. In some cases though i know it could ruin a good friendship. I guess it just depends on your friend and how the both of you will take the outcome.
Posts: 2 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudyday
Neophyte
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudyday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sorry about what happened [Frown]
thats what im kinda worried about to be honest, i really dont know what to do, but hes all i can think about!

--------------------
cloudx

Posts: 7 | From: Lincolnshire, UK | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhawked451
Neophyte
Member # 29149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhawked451     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am in the same boat except for a reversal of roles. I think that of all the things you could do, being honest is the best option. Maybe you could get some people from your lunch group together to see a movie and ask him if he wants to come. This might allow you to see what he is feeling towards you or what he thinks about you. Best of luck to you.

--------------------
Apollo: No I wll never fail you through to the end your guardian standing by your side or worlds away. - From The Eumenides

Posts: 10 | From: Pleasanton CA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.