Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » confused... =/

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: confused... =/
crwrestler
Activist
Member # 29865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crwrestler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lately ive felt like ive been attracted to a couple other girls even though i already have a girlfriend and idk it feels like i kinda like them but not really at the same time is that normal
Posts: 66 | From: Delaware | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't really know what you're asking...? Is it normal to have attractions to other people even if you have a partner? Yes, it is. People find other people attractive, you can't just turn that off. If you want to act on such attractions, though, and you're in a monogamous relationship, you owe it to the both of you to end that relationship first.

--------------------
disconnect and let me drift/until my upside down is right side *in*

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being attracted to more than one person at any given time is perfectly normal. Dating someone doesn't make you unable to appreciate other people or make you oblivious to them. [Smile]
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crwrestler
Activist
Member # 29865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crwrestler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay cause idk i feel like i like other people too but i really dont tihnk i do its weird
Posts: 66 | From: Delaware | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, uh, you're going to have to be more clear about what you mean, because I truly don't know what you're trying to say here. You feel like you like other people, but you don't think you like other people? That's a bit contradictory. Could you elaborate?

--------------------
disconnect and let me drift/until my upside down is right side *in*

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.