Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » i just cant get over him

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i just cant get over him
breathless_gasp
Neophyte
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breathless_gasp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i broke up with my ex 2 years ago and im still not over him but he is wayyyy moved on he has a new girl who is a friend of mine and she is really pretty and he is in love with her but i get sad bcause me and him could of still been together but im so stupid and i let him go for no reason ughhh i just wish i can get over him but i cant he is like the nicest and sweetest guy ever
Posts: 8 | From: miami | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curlyQtee
Neophyte
Member # 26733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlyQtee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't say I know a lot of things about relationships, but I'm sure you didn't break up with him at the time for no reason. Seeing him now with your friend probably makes you see a side of him that you like again because they are doing so well and it reflects how you wished it would have been when you were with him. Maybe you are juat caught up not because you still like him but because of what they now have and it's hard for you to see it because you know it didn't work out like that for you. But you can't look back on the past of what could have been because not everyone is ment for eachother which I am understanding now too. You need to realize that there are other really nice guys in the world too. Maybe even one that will be better for you then what you think your ex is.
Posts: 12 | From: Reading, PA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolo123
Neophyte
Member # 32065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lolo123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Hun, Im in that exact same situation. I split with my ex about a year ago now, and although it seemed right to split at the start, it doesnt now, i wish i had never ended it. I compare every boy im with to him, which i shouldnt do but cant help it. Just writing this to let you know that i feel exactly the same as you so you arent alone at all sweetie pie.
Good luck..x

Posts: 25 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.