Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Life is Strange

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life is Strange
muisy
Activist
Member # 31745

Icon 5 posted      Profile for muisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.. so I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years..today I was just pushed too far over the line. Now I've just run out of tears..it's weird when that happens, like I'm sad, and I feel like crying but I've got nothing left. Which is kind of nice in a way, I think that feeling is part of moving on/ closure. Although it's true we just broke up, but my feelings were gone a long time ago. It's always sad to leave the past behind, never to be there again. sigh... I'm doing alright though, for the most part.

However, there is a down side, but slightly --- i guess. I can't think of a word to put there so fill in the blanks. I've had this crush on this guy for like two weeks now, but unfortunately the boy is friends with my ex, the one I just broke up with!!!! So it's kind of a bummer, but it's just not something I would do. Besides, I wouldn't want the kid to feel like he's leftovers? What's that term? Seconds? Well that. But he's sooo sweet and nice, and even though I won't touch upon it, it's nice just having a crush on someone, like genuinely nice ..if that's possible.

Have a good day : )

Posts: 40 | From: US | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've gotta say, Muisy, good for you for ending an unhealthy, unhappy relationship! [Smile] It can be really rough, but you did the right thing.

Only you can decide when you're ready to move on- but if the guy is good friends with your ex, then it may be best to leave it alone for a while simply to avoid a potential mess- but that doesn't mean he's off-limits forever.

[ 02-08-2007, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: leabug ]

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muisy
Activist
Member # 31745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ya I know...I couldn't do that to either of them, and like I said, it's just a crush so it doesn't really matter to me that much any way. There's just too much of a bad past with my ex, that it's best the friend is off limits forever!
Posts: 40 | From: US | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.