Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » please reply need ur help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please reply need ur help
scholes18
Neophyte
Member # 30628

Icon 9 posted      Profile for scholes18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi im 15 yrs old n my gf is the same age. she has 36C boobs n all da guys tease me sayin they r massive n abnormal. it really affects me cuz i dont want her to be. is she abnormal n are they really extra large??
Posts: 6 | From: india | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your girlfriends breasts are not abnormal.

Why should it affect you by what your friends say about your girlfriends breasts? How does your girlfriend feel about your friends talking about her in this way?

Doesn't sound like these 'friends' are friends at all.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galis
Neophyte
Member # 30478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Galis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm lol maybe your friends are just jealous what count is that you and her like them and why would you care if you friend like your girl breasts?. I wouldn't mine if my friend hate everything about my girl that way i can trust them around her lol [Smile]
Posts: 20 | From: Jamica | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brianna
Activist
Member # 30599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brianna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with lilbluesmurf, her body is not abnormal. I'm 5'4", tiny waist, but I have a 32DD chest, and pretty big hips. It's not abnormal, it's just a different body form. There's hourglass, pear, straight, etc.

If you really like her, it shouldn't even matter if she WAS abnormal; what really should count is how you feel about her as a person.

About your friends, you shouldn't listen to them, and tell your girlfriend not to listen to them either. Everybody is beautiful and unique in their own way.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Matthew
Activist
Member # 29890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Teasing often means something different than what is being said. I agree with Galis. Maybe your friends are jealous that you have a girlfriend and they don't. Maybe they are unsure of themselves and are insecure being around a woman who looks to be very womanly, rather than more like the girls your friends grew up with until now. Whatever you say, they might not stop teasing, but stick up for your girlfriend and tell them you think she's really great and looks don't have anything to do with it.
Posts: 220 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thathollygirl
Activist
Member # 29912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thathollygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her breasts are not a problem unless they cause her physical pain (they're hurting her back, etc.), and unless she's really tiny, this is probably not the case. She's just fine the way she is.
Posts: 70 | From: place | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scholes18
Neophyte
Member # 30628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scholes18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanx a lot for all ur advice. id really appreciate it if theres ne1 else who has ne kind of opinion
Posts: 6 | From: india | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.