Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » how do i make him go wild?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how do i make him go wild?
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 12 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anybody have any good tips to make my bf go crazy in bed for me?
I geuss since guys will be reading this too any girls got tips for guys to make them go wild?
I wanna drive my bf crazy with desire(and a little something else [Wink]

Posts: 29 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Scarleteen guidelines state:

quote:
Scarleteen cannot and will not answer questions which pertain to explicit sexual technique or illegal activity, and posts which request such material will be closed or deleted, which includes, but is not limited to, such questions and subjects as:
How to perform specific sexual activities (i.e., "How do I give a blow job?" "What are some new sexual positions?")

http://www.scarleteen.com/boards/guidelines.html

If this is what you're looking for, isabelle, sorry but we can't give you a forum for it here and will delete the post.

[ 07-26-2006, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: Ecofem ]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mathilde
Activist
Member # 27083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mathilde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As it would be terribly inappropriate to give explicit details (and considering we don't know your boyfriend personally), perhaps you should just ask him or try different things. We can't really tell you what your guy likes, really. So just try new things with him. See what works, and see what doesn't work. It's as simple as that.

[ 07-26-2006, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Mathilde ]

Posts: 80 | From: Alabama, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Matthew
Activist
Member # 29890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
isabelle,

The best technique to drive men and women wild can be told without breaking Scarleteen rules. It is to do things that promote loving feelings.

Talk: tell each other what you want from each other. Share your hopes and fears.

Gifts: Give things that show you care. Gifts don't have to cost a lot of money. They can be little things. The best gifts are things you make yourself.

Time: Spend time with each other going places and doing things that you both find romantic. Eat out, visit friends, go to a ballgame or museum. Once a girlfriend and I went to an airport and watched planes takeoff and land.

Most of going wild comes from your good feelings for each other. It's truly not about body parts.

Posts: 220 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notsolostnemore
Neophyte
Member # 30016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notsolostnemore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what if hes intrested but not really!

--------------------
Notsolostnemore says hello!

Posts: 1 | From: high school | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Notsolostnemore, we ask that users here post in proper English. What is it that you're asking, here?

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Matthew
Activist
Member # 29890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Notsolostnemore,

You ask, "What if he's interested but not really?"

I'm not sure what you are asking, but I'd like to know, and if you'd like an answer please write again and give us more to go on. I, and perhaps others, would be happy to try to give you an answer.

What is he not really interested in that you would like him to be interested in? Getting to really know you? Being your friend? Going farther than just being friends?

I could guess, but I'd probably guess wrongly.

Posts: 220 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.