Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » does she like me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does she like me?
Namida
Activist
Member # 28700

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Namida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A girl i know started sending me txt messages a while ago (about a week ago actually), this didn't surprise me but in almost every message she said she liked me as a friend and only as a friend, about three days ago she sent me a message asking if i liked her as more than a friend, i had my phone turned off so i didn't get the message straight away so when i turned my phone on i had three massage the newest one almost begging for an answer, i said i only liked her as a friend but the truth is i do kinda like her but i hardly know her, the next day i got a message off her telling me to leave her alone and that i'd made her really angry, should i leave her alone or let her know i like her PS. she's also one of my ex's friends and she's a year older than me (im 16).
Posts: 66 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the topic of your post, it sounds somewhat possible that she likes you.

But from the details, it looks more and more like she isn't mature enough to be in a relationship if she not only refuses to come out and state her feelings, but seems to be attempting to manipulate you into responding favorably.

In short, it's looking like a waste of your time.

[ 07-03-2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Miss Lauren ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Namida
Activist
Member # 28700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Namida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks i, think, but i'll tell her anyway, i think its worth a shot
Posts: 66 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.