Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » going downhill..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: going downhill..
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 13 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i suppose ill get straight to the point. iv been dating a boy for around 3weeks now. in those 3 weeks we've been through alot already. the 1st week was great. i saw him almost everyday and we got on so well. i had sex with him, which i know was a big mistake. the next week he got caught with drugs and was going to be locked up but amazingly the charges got dropped. so here i am a week after all that. i havent seem him in a week, since last saturday. i was supposed to meet him in the week but things happened and that started off arguements. im supposed to meet him later, he wants me to stop at his but im grounded so im not allowed to. i thourght today i would be able to see him for most of the day. he wants to meet me at 6pm!! i have to be back in my house for 9 and it take me an hour to get home from his. leaving me 2hours with him. i have to go to his house as he is on curfew and has to be in for 7.15pm. i never get to see him because he is selling draw (weed). also he is 19 and i am only 15. i have school in the week so i dont really get to see him much anyway. i dont know what to do anymore. all my friends day i should forget him because it too much hassle, but i like him alot !! how can i approach him about this and do you think its worth staying in this ?? any help most appreciated

[ 06-17-2006, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: His_Lil_Angel ]

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashley hayes
Neophyte
Member # 29427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashley hayes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi i think that if u like him u should stay with him and when u guys see each other u work out a skedual. and if u really like him u will do whatever it takes to see him. i see my bf 4 times a week and i have to sneak out just to see him. but im gonna keep doing what it takes to see him cuz i like him more than anything else
Posts: 15 | From: Englewood CO | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hon, is this still the guy you posted about a few weeks ago, about whether or not to tell your parents? You told me then that he was going to stay out of trouble now, but if he is selling weed he's hardly doing that.

You're breaking the law by having sex with him because you're under the age of consent. This guy has been to jail, is selling dope and was just arrested for that. Honestly now, do you really think that this sounds like the recipe for a healthy relationship?

If I were you, I'd get out of this. Seriously. You're 15 years old and you have all the time in the world for guys and relationships. Why stick with a situation that is as sucky as this one?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no i dont think it is the recipe for a healthy relationship.
i told him what i thought about him selling his dope but hes like 'its work babe, im ok, nothings going to happen to me' ive accpeted that now and iv told myself that if he gets into anymore trouble im leaving, and i plan to tell him later when and if i see him.
my mom know the story about him. evrything i told her everything and she was ok with it in her own way. she was like is he worth it? even she thourght that.
im staying it it beacuse i like the boy loads and he makes me happy the time i am with him.

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know, selling dope isn't "work". It's illegal and if they catch him again, he'll probably go to jail for that. His attitude about this is incredibly immature and short-sighted. He's not invincible, and sooner or later something is going to happen to him. And chances are, if he's selling that stuff, he's also doing it himself. Am I right? Hun, this guy is not good for you. Why tie yourself to someone so messed up? Plus, you realize it's not healthy. So why stick with it?

Obviously, I can't stop you. But I really hope that you at least tell him your ultimatum and actually leave next time he gets into trouble. In the end, you just really deserve someone better than that. Really.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.