Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » obsessive ex b/f

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: obsessive ex b/f
keekee
Activist
Member # 28826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keekee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ... my ex b/f has heard i have a new b/f who im happy with .... BUT uhm .... he caLLS ME 20 TIMES A DAY ... WHYEN I DO ANSWER IT HES CRYING AT ME ... HOW DO I LET HIM DOWN GENTLY?

LOVE KEEKEE
XXX

**** sorry about the caps lock****

--------------------
Yes, know thyself: in great concerns or small, Be this thy care, for this, my friend, is all. - Juvenal

Abuse can and will only survive and thrive if silence is kept. So lets speak out?!

Posts: 83 | From: Dagenham, Essex UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesnt sound like letting him down gently is an option now.

If i were you i would stop accepting his calls. Just do not pick up the phone. Have his phone number blocked from your phone. Let your friends and family members know that youre having problems w/ this guy and get the police involved if the behaviour continues.

This behaviour is NOT okay and you do not have to deal w/ it. He obviously has no concern for your wants/needs right now, so i'm not sure why you're so concerned for his.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keekee
Activist
Member # 28826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keekee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i told my mom and she said if it gets worse give me the mobile and ill tell him. Well i had a long talk with him and i said this is enough I dont need it or want u anymore and to stop calling ! he kept saying 'keekee i need you, i love you , dont leave me' and i guess that gets me cos i dont like people begging.
kee
x

--------------------
Yes, know thyself: in great concerns or small, Be this thy care, for this, my friend, is all. - Juvenal

Abuse can and will only survive and thrive if silence is kept. So lets speak out?!

Posts: 83 | From: Dagenham, Essex UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hey, keekee? Could you please use proper English in your posts? Some of them are a bit hard to read. Thanks.)

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keekee
Activist
Member # 28826

Oh, sorry darkchild717. I did not realise honey! I tend to write how I talk, the downside being that i don't talk proper english! I will try my hardest!
*gives dark child some flowers*
keekee
x

--------------------

DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Thanks, keekee.

The only reason we ask is that many of our users don't speak English as their first language, so posting as properly as possible is just a courtesy to them, and everyone else who may read your post.

To bring it back on topic, how is the issue with the ex progressing?

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.