Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Its done.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Its done.
CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

Icon 5 posted      Profile for CJHNpantherspirit23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, over our spring break..which was about 3 weekends ago..me and a guy..i didnt exactly know ..hooked up like everynight. It actually started before that..at a friends house where me and a friend got drunk..and this guy took care of me but he wasnt drunk.

Anyways we ended up having sex about 3 or 4 times..both virgins at the time.
As we got back into school and people started talking, neither one of us wanted to be considered bad people or have a bad rep. so we denyed it. After a while everyone basically knew and we just ignore it now. He came out with and was like I dont want to do it anymore, we made a mistake and major one..We both had sex with someone we dont even know and ..I understood that. He said he wanted to be friends and talk get to know each other and eventually go out. So we did that for about a week. And eventually it started getting harder. Because his friends were mad at him..nothing seemed to being going his way, it was just hard. I got him his friends back, because it was parishly my fault. Things started going his way again...and it started to seem like he didnt care about this or me..so i i would get pissed everynight. So this past fri. night..me and the friend that got drunk the first time i met this guy..got drunk again at his house with his friends. IT was just me and her drunk..but then later on her boyfriend and him started getting drunk. Before they got drunk tho..I started crying( i was drunk, i let my emotions out when drunk.) He comforted me ..but I wouldnt tell him wat was wrong. But a good guy friend of mine who was there..who wasnt drunk..and i told everything too..like the whole spring break story..everything me and him talked about. I told him to go talk to my good guyfriend about it..and my guy friend told him that he needed to tell me if he liked me or not, so it wouldnt hurt me. Well, he told my guy friend he didnt like me like that. And I'm tired of him no telling me stuff and me always worrying..So i told him that..I didnt want to be friends or talk and I wanted to avoid each other.

Idk if i made a good decesion or not..we know we made a mistake..so im not wanting to hear that.

Posts: 21 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CJHNpantherspirit23, what happened didn't turn out as you had hoped or expected, but it doesn't mean it was a mistake. It's human, and perfectly okay; you can see it as, "I'm upset how it turned out, but I'm going to deal with it and move on."

It's hard... and certainly a lot harder to deal with when others are talking and pestering you about it. And it sucks when he isn't being nicer to you about it. I would write off the guy as someone not to spend any more time on; he doesn't sound like someone you'd want to be with even if he were interested. You did the right thing to say you didn't want to be friends or hang out. I'd now focus on your supportive friends and keeping busy and distracted. [Smile]

(And I don't mean this as monkey-on-your-back critique, but I would cut out the drinking, not just because it make you feel worse, but also because you are still underage, very much so at 14. Peer pressure can be tough, but nobody would even notice if you had cola or some other drink in a dark cup.)

[ 04-17-2006, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Ecofem ]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.