Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » worried about boyfriend cheating

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried about boyfriend cheating
chick1
Activist
Member # 21149

Icon 9 posted      Profile for chick1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there i have kind of a quick question. My boyfriend just started doing drivers ed, and he told me that there is this girl thats flirting with him. i'm just afraid he'll flirt back... like i'm not there with him, so i'm afraid he'll do something. And i'll never find out either because no one that i know is in the same class with him.

I don't know if i should even be worried :\ please help!

Posts: 133 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twentysix
Activist
Member # 26852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twentysix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one of the most important elements in a relationship is communication. since he's told you about the girl, i wouldn't suspect him of flirting back because he doesn't seem to be hiding anything. i suggest you tell him your concern and see what he has to say about the whole thing. [Smile]
Posts: 86 | From: california | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flirting isn't all bad. I tend to flirt with guys, or rather, what I do can be interpreted as flirting. I assure you that I am completely committed to my partner.

On the flip side, my partner is totally open with his flirting. Oddly enough, women tend to flirt with him while I'm present. He's also been known to get items removed from his tab while at resturants. Again, he's committed to me, so I have no issue with it.

Remember, communication is essential. But so is trust.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.