Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Dilema

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dilema
x_Stacey_x
Neophyte
Member # 22980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for x_Stacey_x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm having abit of a dilema and i don't know what to do i'd like some peoples advise if you wouldn't mind:-)
I'm 15 years old and i have a saturday job working clearing tables in a shopping centre and there is this boy who works serving food at the shopping centre called Adam. I've liked him for a while and then recently he got my msn and i started talking to him, he told me he liked me. Then me and him and another couple went cinema we didn't really get on because we was both quite shy. I went to work the next Saturday and heard he had been chatting up other girls i work with on msn and they said no. The weekend after he asked if we could go out again and because i still really like him i said yeah and we went out for dinner and so did the other couple, while we was out for dinner he kept talking about other girls which made me quite upset. I had decided that night that i was not interested in him and i was gonna tell him then he text me saying he don't think we're gonna work so i agreed. Then after going to work saturday he txt me saying he didn't mean what he said and can we try again i said yes and then he started chatting up one of my really good mates on msn and she told me about it, so i decided to ignore him all together then he spoke 2 me on msn asking me out and i was txting this girl he had chatted up earlier and i called him some really nasty names and i accidently sent the message to him he got really annoyed and i felt so guilty, then after about a week it all blew over and now i'm talking to him again. His mate txt me last night asking for my best friends mobile number i think he is gonna give it to Adam because he has a girlfriend. I really like Adam and he tells me he still likes me. I don't know what to do though because i still feel bad for calling him names in the text do you think i should say to him to try again? I can't stop thinking about him! Please reply and tell me what you'd do! Thanks x x

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(First, please break things up into paragraph; it's hard to read posts that are a solid mass of text.)

It really doesn't sound like things are going well. When you go out you don't really enjoy each other and he's hitting on your friends behind your back. In my opinion, it's very rude for someone to date you and then attempt to date your friends without clearing it with you first.

Were it me, I would cut off contact with this guy. He doesn't sound like he's treating you with any consideration at all, nor as if he's being entirely honest with you. Do your friend a favor and don't give out her number; she doesn't need him either.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.