Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » why do i stil want him???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why do i stil want him???
iheartyouboy15
Neophyte
Member # 27505

Icon 9 posted      Profile for iheartyouboy15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was at my best friends house and her brother and me were deffinatly in to eachother... so me and her brother started drinking... we were deffinatly buzzed so we were in his bed and he tried to get in my pants and i said no i dont want to be a drunk slut hook up ... and all we did was make out and i told him how i felt ... ever since i wouldnt let him hook up with me he just dont even want to be around me any more... is it because i wouldnt hook up with him...??? why do i still want him??
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, attraction is human nature. Even when you don't want it to be there. However, you can not act on the feelings.

I'm guessing you've tried to talk to him about it, but he keeps avoiding the subject (and you?) Maybe he felt weirded out by it, maybe he wished it hadn't happened, maybe he wishes for more. Maybe he and his sister/your friend talked about it and felt it would cause too much strife between the two of them?

But if he isn't communicating anything, moving on the best thing, even though you're disappointed. Because investing any more time/energy/emotions without any return would just get very frustrating.

I'd try to concentrate on other things and avoid him for awhile if that's what it's going to take to get him out of your mind.

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.