Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Jealousy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jealousy
SOMEBODY
Activist
Member # 17368

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SOMEBODY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need some input I dont know if im the one whos wrong here. Well, saturday I went to a club with my bf. All my girls were there and he had never met them before until then. Well, one of my girls used to mess with my brother and I was talking to my bf about that last night. And he made a comment that was "damn ur brother be messing with pretty girls then huh?" That got me soooo jealous! I mean I know that my girls are pretty and all and that what he said was just a comment but I got SOOOOO jealous by it. I got mad at him. I know that if I would of made a comment like that about one of his boys he would of been mad too. My question is, what do you guys think? Was I overreacting? I think I kind of did, but I dont know. Am I just too jealous? was it wrong of him to say that?
Posts: 129 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shy Kitten
Activist
Member # 27368

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shy Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well personaly it wouldnt have made me jelouse. But hey were all difrant. now if he would have said somthing like "Dang your brother's lucky!" now that would have upset me!

But I dotn really get jelouse... my gy thinks all other girls are discusting. I guess im lucky

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christina9
Activist
Member # 27221

Icon 10 posted      Profile for christina9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi well i think it is normal to get a little bit jealous, i have been in the same situation as you, my friends are goodlooking and my boy friend always makes comments , per example( woo she was cute), but the thing is ,is that i know he loves me and he doesnt have the intention to replace me with a hot girl :P.There's no problem with noticing that someone looks good,I look at other guys but that doesnt mean that I want to have a relationship with those other guys. If it bothers you that much, just tell him and if he cares he will listen and be more carefull.

Keep in mind that everyones beautiful

I hope this helped, take care

Posts: 111 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOMEBODY
Activist
Member # 17368

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SOMEBODY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ur right, I talked to him this afternoon and its true what u say that as long as he loves me, then there should be nothing to worry about when it comes to being jealous. I just couldnt help it. I saw that he was really concerned about me being mad because we hung up last night and about 3 mins later he called me to once again apologize. Then today in the morning, he called me while he was working (he hardly ever does) and apolgized again and said he couldnt go on with working without calling me and that he couldnt even sleep well just knowing that I was mad at him. (awwwwww!!) I can see that he loves me and he said that without thinking. Thanks guys for ur input! It really helped!
Posts: 129 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.