Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Ahh.. mixed emotions!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahh.. mixed emotions!!
rockett
Neophyte
Member # 20001

Icon 10 posted      Profile for rockett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I have only been going out since saturday. Well him and i've known eachother since summer time and only have liked eachother for about a month.
I liked him alot, and then when he asked me out, I felt so different. Maybe its because I havent had a real relationship in awhile. I feel all weird, like I just feel corny.. i dont get it. Why do i feel like this? I feel like I want to break up with him but then again I know that if i did that i'd want him back... ahh. Should I just wait this out to see how things turn out. Or maybe i just need some nice encouragement or something.. anything. THANKS!

Posts: 22 | From: california | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naive18
Neophyte
Member # 27358

Icon 10 posted      Profile for naive18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was once in the same position as you. I chose to break up with the guy and it just crushed him. He got so upset that he held a grudge against me for a while. We are good friends now, but I regret what I did because he was an awesome guy and now I don't really have a chance at dating him. So think long and hard about what you decide to do. Maybe you can talk to him about how your feeling. I personally should have talked to my guy about what I was feeling and then just tried to work them out. Maybe he'll be understanding and yall can just slow things down or back things up just a bit. BUT I do think you will want him back if you break up with him.

------------------
cnb18

Posts: 8 | From: Milton, Florida, United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.