Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » I LOVE him so much that.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I LOVE him so much that.....
amber_rose
Neophyte
Member # 27180

Icon 10 posted      Profile for amber_rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldnt care who he would end up with....just as long as he is happy. Isnt that what love is about? loving them no matter what they do?

I have loved this boy caleb for about 1 yr. i am 14 yrs. old and he's 15. We know eachothers names, and kinda just stand by eachother at youth group.

He is the nicest boy i have EVER met. His brother said he isnt punked or anything, and this girl who's 20 said he needed someone like me.

But the problem is, we're both shy. Well i could go on for days just writing about him.

K, just thought i would letcha all know that if you truly love that person, you wouldnt care who they would end up with, just as long as they're happy..

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghosty
Activist
Member # 17968

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ghosty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well that's true, but if you like him talk to him, meet him on your own or something. It doesn't have to be a date, you can meet as friends.

If you aren't sure what you really want yet, and you feel that meeting him in school is too much. Meet on line, or go out somewhere where there aren't people that know you.

But don't be shy.. Honestly, what do you have to loose more than a person you like ?

The worst thing that can happen is that you get a no, and that's not end of the world

Take some intiative or ask a friend Better tried and failed than never tried

Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.