Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Ex girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex girl
Dymes
Activist
Member # 23654

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dymes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Its been a while since ive posted something, Because Its been going good for me since last times visit. Recently my Ex Girl whom Broke up with me 3 months ago.Is coming back again, I really Was mad, sad for those few weeks because I would hear that she was clubing with these guys, and ended up making out with 2 of my so called friends and everything. but never sex just kissing and flirting around. never sexual..or so I think.. well about 5 weeks ago she called me and was talking to me and everything I was cool about I never mentioned anything because by that point I stoped caring.. recently my cousin went with her/her sis and other friends to a club and told me that my ex met this guy. by the name * boo * they were dancing etc.. a 2 ago I found out that they were dating..and since a week ago she has been calling me and i asked her if I should know anything that I dont know..

she then told me that she wasnt sure if she was ready to tell me, but I already knew. so i kept my cool.. then 10 mins alter she told me shes been talking to this guy, but she doesnt like him nor want to be with him.. then she sounded like she was crying and was saying she was sorry for breaking up with me, that i never did anything wrong with her, she said that she was always self centered and didnt care what i would tell her or the advice i would give her she was so sorry and that she loves me and she wishes she can turn back and never had broken up with me.

since then she ahs sent me emails asking me for another chance. shes so sorry and she wants to change and shes been doing stupid things because no one likes her, no one cares for her.. and has seen how my life has changed now that im christian, and ive been clean and not going to clubs etc.. I even play the drums at our church btw =).. ive been doing very good after that break up..

Now the problem is her.. is this an ex trap or is she being foreal.. she has told me that she really loves me and would do anything to come back with me.. but the thing is we broke up 5times because she was always " confused " and etc.. i dont even want to believe her no more.. ive told her to respect her b/f and to stop calling me or telling me she loves me and wants me back.. 3 nights ago she called me to tell me she broke up with him, becuase she doesnt want no one but me.. what can I do? ive been true to her and told her to leave me alone but yet she doesnt stop.. any advice on what i can do or tell her? i miss the girl and still have feelings for her but its just to hard on believing on her words and for all the things shes done while we broke up..

Posts: 119 | From: Chmblee,GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peaches44
Activist
Member # 27099

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Peaches44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I don't think that anyone is going to be able to tell you whether the is genuine or not. That is really up for you to decide.

I firmly believe that whenever a situation like this arises it is best to just tell the truth and not play any games. Tell her straight up that you don't want to fall into the same pattern that you did before with breaking up and getting back together.
Tell her that you are not sure if she has really come around or not. If you have any doubts about her then just tell them to her. It may help make her realize how hard it has become for you to trust her and that without that trust your relationship is not going to be a solid one.

Just talk it out, preferably face to face (phones and e-mails can't really convey the same emotions and words can kind of lose their meaning) it will help you see whether she means what she's saying.

If you're still unsure then maybe it would be best for the two of you to hang out as friends or something for a little while.

It is a situation that is not black or white, and only you can make the final decision.

Posts: 50 | From: Alberta Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.