Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Breakup & Make Up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breakup & Make Up
Michelle09
Neophyte
Member # 26194

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Michelle09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my bf have been having some problems.
Ok first there wus a girl named morgan and she told me that her and my bf have kissed and that he told her that he didnt have a girlfriend. I really didnt know who to believe. But his cousin is real cool with morgan and she told me that she just wants tp go with him. So i decided to believe him.
On thursaday three gurls came up to me and they was like that my bf tried to talk to them. One of there names were nicole and she wus like he tired to talk to her and her sister. SO i went to nicoles sister and she was like he didnt try to talk to her but he did try to talk to her friend named destiny.
I wus so confused i didnt know who to believe; him or those gurls.SO on frisay i told him what happened and he was like he didnt try to talk to them girls. He said that him and nicole dont like dont each other and that they dont get along with each other. So i broke up with him cuz this was the second time this happend. I just didnt want to get hurt so i didnt know what to do.
So he called me and he wus like what wus my answer and i told him that i didnt want to be with him and that he always put other girls before me. And i hung up the phone. So i dont know if breaking up with him wuz a mistake cus what if he was telling the truth. HE was also like why dont u believe me.So his sister called me and she put him on the phone and we satrt talking. He was like he was still wanting to be with me but i told him that i didnt want to be with him.
I said why did u act like u didnt care and he said because he was mad and he had to keep a straight face. HE said that he's going to pay more attention to me and stop puting other gurls before me and also that he still loves me and care about me. I felt the same way. Cus when i broke up with him it hurt i cried and i wanted him so bad but i didnt know if i could trust him.
So we ended up geting back together around three this morning. I alreay know when i go back to school tommrow people are gong to be saying stuff; everyone is going to have a opinon. I just want to know what u would do in my situatuon. And what should i do, did i do the right thing or did i make a mistake.
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Michelle09 (edited 01-22-2006).]

Posts: 9 | From: Dallas TX | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Michelle, I had a very hard time reading your post. Could you please edit it into standard English? You'll get more responses that way. Also, when you registered you agreed to post in standard English, so please do so from now on. Thanks.
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle09
Neophyte
Member # 26194

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Michelle09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, i did

------------------
Michelle

Posts: 9 | From: Dallas TX | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I personally would not want to play the makeup/breakup game.

If you have an issue in the relationship say so ... If you had spoken up first, and said "hey! you're not giving me enough of what i need/want for this relationship to continue", things may have been different. You really need to do this - You need to be able to ask for what you need. If your partner is unable or unwilling to provide it, you need to assess how vital this is to your relationship.

As to what other people at school think ... Who cares? You did what you felt you needed to do, and that's all anyone can expect. This is your relationship, not theirs.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.