Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Love...Already???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love...Already???
Kristin_0608
Activist
Member # 26863

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kristin_0608     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been with my boyfriend for 2 weeks, and I like everything about him, and I can't ever get him off my mind. I like him so much that I gave myself to him. I'm so worried that he'll get in trouble for being with me I'm 16 and he's 19. I think I love him, but I'm not sure. I won't be able to see him for 4 months because he went to work with his dad in New York. I miss him so much already, and I feel lost without him. Is it possible that I love him already? I knew him for 3 weeks before we started dating, and we have everything in common. I like him soo much. But is it possible that I could be in love already? and how would I be able to tell if he likes me as much as he says he does. When he gets back he wants me to move in with him for a while.

[This message has been edited by Kristin_0608 (edited 01-22-2006).]

Posts: 49 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOMEBODY
Activist
Member # 17368

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SOMEBODY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well girl, Im in the same situation except I know I am in love! I knew my boyfriend 1 week before I got together with him! We have been dating for 2 months now and I feel so in love with him. its not a question of whether its too soon or not, love comes whenever. I feel that it was love at first sight. I never really believed in love at first sight until now. Thats why you should sit down and think about it. You cant control your heart and it sounds to me that you are in love with this guy!!! COngrats girl!
Posts: 129 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mishish
Neophyte
Member # 25832

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mishish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well the same thing happened to me
i knew my bf barely a week before we hooked up so i know what you mean. If he's the right guy and he makes you feel really good about yourself then he's not likely to be lying about whatever he tells you. It's not garunteed that he'll stay with you forver but enjoy what you have for the moment. When love happens honey, it happens. I had doubts about myself. I went throught thinking, I've only been with this guy a month..so why do I want to marry him already?!
So sometimes, you may even have doubts about yourself. It may seem that people will say its too early..well, FORGET ABOTU WHAT THOSE DAMN PEOPLE SAY! It's your feelings, not theirs.
and as for being afraid if you'll get him in trouble:just be sure to watch out for yourself. Wait until you know that he's absolutely loyal before taking any risks. Be sure to use a condom 100 percent of the time. And if your afraid of getting him in trouble, why not just wait until your over 18 yourself?

Posts: 6 | From: m1sh1sh@aim.com | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mishish, please remove your e-mail address from your location. This is for your own protection. Also, posting contact information is against the guidelines.

Thanks.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristin_0608
Activist
Member # 26863

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kristin_0608     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would it be too forward already to tell him how much i care about him? would it creep him out? i really wanna tell him but i'm afraid i might scare him away or something.
Posts: 49 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dark_princess
Neophyte
Member # 27162

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dark_princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was lucky my boyfriend (wev been 2getha 4 1 an a bit years) and i knew i loved him after a few hours of talkin 2 him and fortunately he loved me from the moment he spoke to me

do you think he feels the same way about u? if u tell him u love when he doesnt feel the same way u'll be heartbroken but if u think or kno he loves u then tell him

Posts: 1 | From: B'ham - uk | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(dark_princess, please post in standard English, like you agred to do when you registered here. The extra keystroks make a world of difference. )
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.