Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Need help desperately..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help desperately..
xxswtdeexx
Neophyte
Member # 26348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxswtdeexx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is kinda long but i really need advice..I've been with this guy for almost 2 years..it will be 2 years next month..well, the other day he called me and told me that theres this girl who is 16 that works with him apparently likes him and she gave him her number to call her cus she wanted to ask him something. I guess that day he called her but he told me that I had nothing to worry about because he loves me and only me. Well, me and him had our ups and downs a lot in our relationship and he lied to me a couple of times..he has a drug addict problem and Im trying to help him through it for months now..but cheating was never an issue for me until now..Well, today he came over my house and I guess he fell asleep so I checked his phone to see what he's been hiding from me..and apparently I've noticed that he had deleted all his incoming, sent, and missed calls..so I went to the TXT messages from Inbox and I've noticed a phone number that I didnt regonized..and i guess it was from her and she said "i want to talk to u, i am so mad at u and asked him if she could talk to him..and another message sent from her said can I call u at 11pm and he said "sure baby"...after i read it i got really upset so i called that number back and confronted her but she said dat they are jus friends...and that he is too old for her..(hes 23 and i'm 19) and shes 16..and that she has a bf too..then he woke up cus he noticed i was gettin pissed off and I guess he said that he never wrote the 'sure baby' and that she kept on callin and messaging him..but the thing is that when i asked him if he still talks to her and he said no..so that was a lie..but when i confronted her about it she said that he keeps on callin her n such..so finally I made him call her in front of me to tell her to stop callin him and he did..we argued for a real good few hours..and he said that he will never do that to me again..and that he would never cheat on me or never did..but I know deep in my heart that he will..What do you think I should do? I am in so much tears and so confused..it's christmas season and I am feeling so down and so useless..I really dont know what to believe or what to do..Please help me..I love him so much and I dont want to lose him...please help..
thanks
dee

Posts: 3 | From: ann arbor, Michigan, US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coolestdesignz
Activist
Member # 18028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coolestdesignz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your boyfriend sounds like a total flake. Confront him about it, and if what he has to say isn't aquedate- get rid of him.

In the future, please try to structure your posts with something that at least resembles grammar and paragraph form. An enomous wall of text is hard to read and gives people headaches, thus driving away people who might have good answers.

Posts: 203 | From: Laguna Niguel, CA, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.