Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Feeling Gulity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling Gulity
michelle0914
Neophyte
Member # 26397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle0914     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok like a while ago i wrote about having problems with my bf. I said that i think i was falling for my Best Friend named Romeo. I was told on here 2 let thr flames die down with Romeo if i really wanted 2 be with my bf. So i did and it made me realize how much i cared about my bf. But the new problem is my bf always bring up Romeo when we are on the phone. And i just felt bad because he was like i know if we break up your going 2 start going out with Romeo. And i felt bad because i dont want him to think that i would do that 2 him. So i got him a christmas gift and i wrote him a note saying that i hope he dont ever think that i would ever cheat on him and if we did break up that i would not go with Romeo. Him and Romeo are cool with each other. And when ever me and my bf are together and Romeo comes around he gives me a look and it's just ockward. But i feel gulity even though nothing never real happened between me and Romeo. I dont know if i was wrong or what happend. I just want my bf 2 stop bringing up Romeo and useing Romeo aginst me, but he might be doing that because he think i like Romeo. But he told me he dosent think that i like Romeo so i dont know whats going on or what to do.

------------------
Thanks 4rm
Michelle

Posts: 12 | From: dallas TX U.S | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikesinner
Neophyte
Member # 26575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikesinner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a tough one. Boys can have a long memory when it comes to that stuff

------------------
Lonely? Had Your Heart Broken? Want to Talk About it and Meet New People?

Posts: 5 | From: evansville in u.s.a | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle0914
Neophyte
Member # 26397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle0914     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know what 2 do so can anyone give me like more advice because i know it's a tough one but i really need more help.

------------------
Thanks 4rm
Michelle

Posts: 12 | From: dallas TX U.S | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crushes come and go. Even if you're dating, it doesn't suddenly make you blind to other people. The way to handle it is to not act on those crushes when it can get you into trouble. You've made the choice to not pursue your crush on Romeo and stick with your guy. That takes strength and it's worth praising. Good for you.

The thing you gotta do now is TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND to knock it off with the Romeo stuff. He's clearly insecure. But you've already told him you made your choice. So now you gotta say it loud and clear that you want his trust, and his sniping really hurts your feelings. Drive in that last point: your feelings are being hurt, and that's not okay. People who care about each other don't take pot shots and hurt each other.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.