Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Why is he acting wierd?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why is he acting wierd?
Member # 24006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophisticated91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I told my crush that I like him, right? Now, all he does is stare at me. He doesn't talk to me, just stares. I like it, but it's creepy at the same time. Anyway, what I want to know is why he won't talk to me. He flirts with other girls, but he just stares at me. Why?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 6514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BiLLaBaBy017     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There can be a few reasons why he won't talk to you. Sometimes it can surprise someone when you tell them you like them. Maybe you should talk to him when he's not around his friends and ask him if telling him you had a crush on him surprised him and see what he says. Maybe he likes you too but can't or won't admit it. Guys can be like that sometimes. No offense to any of the guys or anything. Just see what he says, there's nothing wrong with asking him Hope I helped.
Posts: 294 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 9536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... sounds so familiar...

Yeah, back in school a guy I had a crush on found out. We had been really good friends before that, and then he started distancing himself and wouldn't talk to me anymore. I thought it was weird.

Then his family moved back to Germany. Some time later I was in class, doing a work group, and his best friend and another girl were in my group. His best friend started telling her, out of the blue, that I used to like the guy! Talk about gossip... and then he said that he had liked me, but had chickened out.

Maybe the idea is just taking a while to sink in Maybe he'll come around soon. But yeah, talk to him and see what's up.

Что может быть даже похожей на меня не отыскать

That maybe even one similar to me cannot be found
-Origa, "Hana no Chiru Toki"

Posts: 114 | From: El Salvador, but living in London :) | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 23441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for watermongoose15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even though he flirts with other girls, he can be flirting without meaning to we all do it, maybe he feels pressured and hes really shy, He has a facade of a guy who is secure and sure, but maybe the fear of rejection? I would say approach him talk to him maybe thats all he needs a little push
Good Luck Sohpisticated91

Posts: 60 | From: Bonita, California, United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.