Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » he said...what does it mean???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: he said...what does it mean???
yur_babeydoll
Neophyte
Member # 26382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yur_babeydoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay i was talking to this guy i really like that i'm not officially going out with.... we've been talking about having sex a bit recently cuz he wants to and says he really likes me and is here to stay but ne ways i said to him .....

well i was just thinking about you no the whole sex thing and i'm gonna say no for next time we meet and all...it just i only wanna do serious things with someone i'm serious with....someone i'm dating and have been with for a while ....i want to be sure of it when i do it .....

and then he replied saying....
umm well we dont have to have sex then...but i'm nto the type that likes to wait to show the girl my passion for her but ok! just remember you're not always gonna tell yourself "i'm gonna wait for the right guy blabla" yer still young, down the road you're gonna get ****ed over and you're gonna be like "fukkk why did i do that with him" blabla...u'll see!! but ok we dun have to its all good anyways...i gotta get goin now so we'll talk tomorrow or later on if yer still awake

what does that mean i'm confused about what he's saying and what his intentions really are...if someone could help me out that woudl be great and i would be extremely thankful

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladydexter
Activist
Member # 17567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladydexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds to me that he's trying to get you to have sex with him so "you won't regret doing it with the wrong person later". There also seems to be a bit of an air of "if you don't have sex with me, I'll not stick around for long", looking at it. Not saying that was what he meant, but it's how it sounds.

But of course, you're not happy about doing it with him, so you'd regret that, too, more than likely.

Just ignore him. If you're not happy about it, don't do it, and if he tries to get you to do it in any way, be firm about it. If you're not 100%, don't give in over this. You really do need to be 100% that you're ready and prepared for sex and that you trust the person you're doing it with.

[This message has been edited by ladydexter (edited 12-03-2005).]

Posts: 336 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watermongoose15
Activist
Member # 23441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for watermongoose15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by yur_babeydoll:
okay i was talking to this guy i really like that i'm not officially going out with.... we've been talking about having sex a bit recently cuz he wants to and says he really likes me and is here to stay but ne ways i said to him .....

Just from this paragraph he seems like he is really trying to use you. Im a guy and to me this seems too much like the stereotypical guy. Get to kno him? I think he is rushing you too much just for the sex your not even dating(quoting u "officially") and you 2 are talking about sex.
quote:

well i was just thinking about you no the whole sex thing and i'm gonna say no for next time we meet and all...it just i only wanna do serious things with someone i'm serious with....someone i'm dating and have been with for a while ....i want to be sure of it when i do it .....
and then he replied saying....
umm well we dont have to have sex then...but i'm not onto the type that likes to wait to show the girl my passion for her but ok! just remember you're not always gonna tell yourself "i'm gonna wait for the right guy blabla" yer still young, down the road you're gonna get ****ed over and you're gonna be like "fukkk why did i do that with him" blabla...u'll see!! but ok we dun have to its all good anyways...i gotta get goin now so we'll talk tomorrow or later on if yer still awake

Wow break it off with him now that i reread this paragraph this guy seems really just after sex, if he cant wait for sex hes not worth it. I think you need to make him understand that relationships are about more than sex. He seems so insensitive. I dont think this wouold be a very healthy relationship for you. It seems like he is putting you down. He's saying your going to get ****ed over like if he was sure about that yeah break it off. It definately isnt going to be a healthy relationship in my opinion
Peace
-watermongooose15

P.S. this is just my opinion takes other peoples opinions into consideration. Maybe one of the moderators would like to post?

Posts: 60 | From: Bonita, California, United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScreamInEcstasy
Activist
Member # 26981

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ScreamInEcstasy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This guy might be sweet and charming now but once he gets what he wants from you, which is sex, most likely seems that any type of healthy emotional relationship will be permanently absent between you two.
Keep it as friends, if you do really like him who knows he might mature over a few years and since you never gave it up to him, he might really learn to respect you and something could happen in the future after he matures(if he does) !

------------------
[all the colours-upon leaving-all will turn to grey]

[This message has been edited by ScreamInEcstasy (edited 01-16-2006).]

Posts: 45 | From: canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.