Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Boyf acting weird

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boyf acting weird
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so iv been with my boyfriend 2mths next week. atm i don't know where i stand. i went to his house after school yesterday and we was fine, acting normal and doing what we normally do. i went home and we was 'talking' on MSN. he hadnt spoke to me in half an hout so i said to him thanks for talking to me n he appologysd. n said he was having an arguement with someone. i said your always doin something and he said yh. n i said we never talk anymore even when we're together. he said we used to talk more as friends and i said yh in a jokey way. and then he came out with dont talk to me. i said why ? and he goes with you saying that i feel like saying we should just be friends. i was like what ? and he goes speechless ? and i was like yh i cant belive you just said that and he said yh i know. i thourght we was ok still. he then says you dnt want to know what i was goin t say next. and he says i think we should call it a break .. and i was like call whata break and he said call it a lil break. he then said bye and went offline. i havent talkd to him since except i've sent him SMS replying to his. he said im sorry i didnt want to hurt you and i cant help how i feel .. and i dont even know how he is feeling atm. he said i think we should have a break and see how we are after the weekend. i dont thik ic an mange this i dont kno what he is feeling and i cant talk to him bcause i am scared of what will happen. anyone got any advice on what i should do ?! i dont want to lose this boy becuse i love him and i thourght he loved me to any help most appreciated and sorry this is so long lol x
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecofem
Activist
Member # 13388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ecofem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what you can do now is pretty much wait until the weekend's up and see how he's feeling then. He might truly be worried about something else, but it may very well be that he no longer wants to be in the relationship. If you both want to talk more, you can work on that. However, both people need to want to work on things, put forth the effort.

I know it's easier said than done, but try to keep busy with friends and hobbies this weekend rather than dwelling on what he's thinking. Although analyzing the relationship for yourself would be good: think about its progression and your happiness, for example, rather than just focusing on how much you love him.

I hope it turns out as you' like; however, if the relationship should happen to end, as much as it may hurt, it could in fact be the best thing for the both of you.

[This message has been edited by Ecofem (edited 12-02-2005).]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you know .. he dumped me earlia and i suppose im hapy in a way. all my friends are being really suportive etc.. he said he wants to be just friends .. but a tipp for all you lads out there .. learn how to end an relationsip lmao thz 4 ur help x
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jumba
Neophyte
Member # 26387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what is the ideal way to break up with your girl friend?
Posts: 1 | From: Charlotte, NC, USA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really depends on the situation.

A lot of people don't think breaking up over email or the phone is 'right', but when you're in a long distance relationship, sometimes that's all you have. If you were worried for your safety (say you were worried she'd try to hurt you or something), over email or the phone may be the best bet as well.

Many people prefer to breakup in person. It allows the other person to ask questions and for their to be some sort of discussion about it. Be firm, and be clear with your reasons surrounding the breakup.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Yh what lilblue said. he dumped me over MSN by sending me a song that had the word i just dont love you no more in. i said is it a hint and he goes no i just dont know how to do it. ive never been dumped in person. i would prefer it though. its more personal.
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a very hard time reading some of the posts in this thread. Please write in standard English so everyone can easily read and reply.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.