Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Full Of Drama!! ! HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Full Of Drama!! ! HELP
Esmeraldah17
Neophyte
Member # 25876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esmeraldah17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Homecoming with a friend of mine and not with my boyfriend..( bad start huh?) well he graduated already and well I thought I just go with a friend. I am senior and he's a sophmore. I didnt think there was anything wrong with that. Well I go to Homecoming and he tried holding my hand and I kept making excuses that I couldnt hold his hand like putting my hair up, moving my hair out of my face, fixing my dress...etc. Well, he would just grab my hand so I wouldnt lose him in the crowd. Well, it just so happends that I see my boyfriends cousin ( who I've been cool with since middle school) and he gives me dirtest look ever!!! I was just woundering what was wrong with him. Anyways, next thing you know my bf calls and says " what's that about you holding that fools hand?" and I said " You know whatI want to deal with this, can you met me somewhere?" since there was gonna be so much drama! Well, I leave my date, leave with my bf and we argue. He tells me he dosent want to break up with me and I said well you do have a reason and told me that he'll tell me the answer once I get home...then he says that he loves so much and cares for me and still want to be with me. Ok, I am still with him but he said he's not ever gonna forget about that and seriously I just want to get over this and forget about it. Also, it ruined my relationship with his cousin who I was real cool with. I just dont know what to do. I m afraid to go to school seeing his cousin and everything sayig how messed up it was. What should I do about this????
Posts: 16 | From: vista CA , USA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should tell them both to RELAX! Would they have been reacting like this if you were holding hands with another woman? I mean, this guy was your date ... Doesn't have to be a romantic date, but how are you expected to dance with your date (one of the key points of having a date, isn't it?) if you can't touch him?

Seriously, it sounds like your BF and his cousin are being a little immature. Sure at first glance it may appear that somethings' wrong, but everything's been explained now, and everything should be fine. I don't understand what the problem is.

Furthermore, his cousin did his 'job' and alerted your BF of what was going on ... And now it's none of his/her business. If s/he says anything to you about it, you can tell them as much.

Other than that, i don't really have much advice ... I don't think you did anything wrong and i think your boyfriend got his 'patnies in a twist' over nothing.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.