Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Leave me alone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leave me alone
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i have this boyfriend and have been goin out with him for not long now. theres these group of boys at school that i know but am not propally friends with and the have spread plenty of rumours about me and tend to like to get into whats happening in my life (private)!! the one boy i saw in town the other day and i was with my boyfriend. today i went into school and he was teasing me about this boy and being horrible about him. i can usually bear it but i dont want it to happen. i cant tell anyone 'cause itll make me seem silly. my boyfriends coming down to my school (he doesnt go mine) in a few day and im scared what they'll all say. i dont know what to do about this situation .. to get them t just leave me ALONE ..
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Guardian
Neophyte
Member # 24491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Guardian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by His_Lil_Angel:
well i have this boyfriend and have been goin out with him for not long now. theres these group of boys at school that i know but am not propally friends with and the have spread plenty of rumours about me and tend to like to get into whats happening in my life (private)!! the one boy i saw in town the other day and i was with my boyfriend. today i went into school and he was teasing me about this boy and being horrible about him. i can usually bear it but i dont want it to happen. i cant tell anyone 'cause itll make me seem silly. my boyfriends coming down to my school (he doesnt go mine) in a few day and im scared what they'll all say. i dont know what to do about this situation .. to get them t just leave me ALONE ..

I've been teased in school, because I came from a diffrent country, and the war ended after 5 years. I had some diffrent clothes, shoes etc etc, they found always something they could pick on.
But it also was due to that a few guys were really mean, they didn't know anything better.
Well, it ended up them being beaten by me several times, and they would stop for a month or two, then they would start again.

Eventually, my self confidence grew, still I don't know why , and I stopped caring about those jerks, and to my suprise, the less I cared, the less they teased me.

My advice, just ignore the jerks, obviously they have nothing more going on in their lives, so they have to tease you. The more you ignore them, the less fun it will be to tease and spread rumors about you.
Never EVER be afraid of them! Whe it comes to it, they re chickens, in groups and when they have something to gossip on it may se like they are having an advantage, but it's just fake.

Trust me, just don't give them attention and they'll stop. Also if neccecary, go tell the teachers, every time they do something or spread anything about you. The more you do that, and the less you confront them, the better!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.