Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » making up with enemy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: making up with enemy?
mix_tape
Neophyte
Member # 24617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mix_tape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My "best friend" and I stopped talking about two months ago because I just got sick of her ego. We only talked about her and how many guys LOVE her...including my boyfriend, her "really good friend." Well things got rocky between my boyfriend and I because of her. As time progressed I just stopped talking to her instead of yelling or causing drama. Recently she tried to apologize via MYSPACE. It was a pathetic apology, but I don't hate her or anything... it's just been a nice two months without her constant drama. Most of my friends don't want me to talk to her again because of things she's done to them, but I'm beginning to miss her friendship. A part of me wants to start talking to her again, but then I know I'll piss my other friends off. I feel like it's a lose-lose situation. Help?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cactus9
Activist
Member # 22679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cactus9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you've pointed out the bad parts of your friendship with her. However, you failed to tell us the parts that you missed.

You should ask yourself if things will be different this time around with her. Keep in mind change in people is a glacial process. If you think the end result will be the same, you'll want to stay away. If there is a chance you think things will be better this time around, go ahead.

Posts: 86 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.