Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Is this the time for a break up?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this the time for a break up?
a_total_disaster
Neophyte
Member # 24259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a_total_disaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok..iv been dating this guy for about a month and a couple of weeks. This is are second time dating each other again(we dated 2 and a half weeks before that which was are first time for about a month.) I used him the first time and it was a horrible break up. Well then he kept calling me and talking to me every chance he got. And finally he just asked me out. I said yes , this time i liked him. Hes in highschool and our highschool runs 10 thru 12 and im in jr high which runs 7th thru 9th..hes in 10th im in 9th..but hes barely a year older than me. Well like 2 weeks ago his mom found out that he was trying to get beer to his party. And shes the type of mom who makes things 10 times worse than what they really are. So she FREAKED!..even tho it wasnt for him!..She took his phone and shut it off...and said she didnt know when he was going to be ungrounded. He couldnt do anything or call me the first week. The second week he could talk to me a little. So we saw each other about once a week for 2 weeks. It really sucked. Well here lately, i feel annoyed around him especially in public. I dont know if maybe its just cause i havent seen him or what. But i feel like we go in circles with the relationship. I just dont think i can break up with him..or even if i need too!!!!...I like him alot ...but for some reason i feel bored. This past week hes been able to come over everyday. But i still feel bored. Im Sooooo confused, he likes me alot..and its a greeeeeat relationship we dont fight at all, and like i said here lately hes been able to do stuff and call me..but i just feel so bored with it. Like seeing him just doesnt excite me like it used to!..WHATS WRONG!?!?!...is it time for a break up?!?!....also friends and other ppl...are bring me down about redating him..telling me how gay he is ..etc

[This message has been edited by a_total_disaster (edited 09-28-2005).]

[This message has been edited by a_total_disaster (edited 09-28-2005).]

Posts: 15 | From: Cabot | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
His mother had very good reasons for grounding him. Underage alcohol consumption is illegal. Even if he wasn't planning to use it himself, was he abetting illegal alcohol use? He could end up in prison. I'm 100% with his mom on this.

As for if you're bored with him, you're bored. End it now and don't draw out the agony. He has enough problems to deal with right now.

------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.