Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Treatin me bad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Treatin me bad
FCUKINSTAR05
Neophyte
Member # 25437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FCUKINSTAR05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am really starting to like this boy Im talkin to and i want him to be my first but for the last week he been doggin me like sh!t. And I send him texts tellin how I feel but he dont say nothin back. When I called him the other night I asked him why he be dissing me and he said he wasnt. Then it was this gurl in da background askin who was on da phone and then so i was like put her on da phone so she can find out and he thought it was funny and was laughing then he told me he was going to call me back and never did. But when Im around him he wanna be all in my face. I had my sister call him and ask him if we talk or wut cuz he be faking and he said we do. He really startin to get in my feelings!!

Any suggestions or comments

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Again, i need to ask that you post in standard English. Your posts can be hard to understand, and if we can't understand you, we can't help you. Please make sure you edit your posts before you hit 'reply')

As for this guy ... You need to get him when he's alone (not on the phone) and ask him what's going on. Tell him that you're not okay with him dating other girls (if that's what's going on) while he's dating you, and that you're not going to take it (as in, stop seeing him). Also, stop having other people talk to him FOR you ... Messages can get mixed this way, for one, and it makes it look like you can't be bothered to talk to him yourself. If this is important to you, take the time to make him understand that yourself.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.