Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » being used?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: being used?
blue1190
Neophyte
Member # 25296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blue1190     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i very recently had an abortion after having sex with someone at a party. today, i wanted 2 have sex with my current bf and it hurt so we had to stop...but he didnt want to, he said i shud put up w/it and keep going. after arguing 4 a while, i finally convinced him but even b4 while i was pregnant, he was always asking me for sex and i think he might just be using me for his sexual pleasure. he never asked 4 sex b4 i told him i luved him and hes been wantin it nearly everyday and gets mad at me wen i dont want it. he has even threatened 2 break up w/me if i didnt do it w/him so i give in as i really do luv him but i dont think i can put up w/this anymore. any help or advice needed please!!!
Posts: 8 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dymes
Activist
Member # 23654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dymes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Girl is all up to you to " give it up " and if he knew about your problem well he should understand . and if you wanted to stop and told him and he didnt want to well.. hes really just in for the sexual pleassure leave him before he starts giving you worce threats.. and gets physical. and hurt you really bad.
Posts: 119 | From: Chmblee,GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, this boy FORCED YOU TO HAVE SEX less than ONE DAY after an abortion.

By doing so, not only has he potentially seriously harmed your health, and put you at a much higher risk of infection, he has effectively raped you, and you have allowed him to do so.

There's nothing to love here.

Get away from this person NOW.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Basically yes, it seems like this guy is using you. He forced you to have sex with him when you didn't want to and it was painful, honestly you do NOT want to be in a relationship with this kind of person, especially if he is threatening to break up with you everytime you are not willing to have sex with him...get away from this guy as soon as possible.
Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.