Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » She wont trust me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She wont trust me
Punkmylove
Neophyte
Member # 25290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punkmylove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok im 15 and i met this girl through one of my friends about 2 weeks ago who i really like a lot. well she asked me out to the movies last sat. and i couldnt go so then we changed to this sat. and heres the problem i cant go this sat either because my grandparents are visitng and im worried that she wont believe me and she'll think im not interested in her (I've yet too tell her this) so is their anyway i can tell her that she wont think im backin out?
Posts: 4 | From: IN pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
Try telling her the truth. At least she should be impressed that you are straight up and honest. Inventing a story will eventually backfire and then you will have trust issues.
Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*spacebag*
Neophyte
Member # 25188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *spacebag*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe you could do both? If you go to the cinema later on in the day, you can still spend time with your grandparents.If that isn't an option then try organising it another day and explain why you can't make it this time.

------------------
ღNever try and change a loved one, diamonds are found not madeღ

Posts: 29 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punkmylove
Neophyte
Member # 25290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punkmylove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the feedback, but i have a bigger problem well i was gonna tell her i couldnt go on sat, but the problem is i only have her sn for aim and her xanga. it never occured for me to ask for her # i figured she'd give it too me when she was ready, but anyway i never got in touch with her that night and so i left her a comment in her xanga to talk to me about tommorrow as soon as possible i stayed up for another two hours then i fell asleep. I didnt have any comments the next morning so i got on aim and waited for like 6 hrs. she never got on(this would be sat.the day we were supposed to go out) and well i probably stood her up i didnt want too and she didnt call my cell
(its in my profile on aim) when i didnt show up or anything and she hasnt talked too me period since last thurs. i mean is it really my fault for standing her up? i tried everyway possible to tell her, i mean I probably should've asked for her # but its easy too say that in hindsight. so i guess im really wondering is there anyway of convincing her i would never have done that if i had a choice. assuming she ever gets on and talks too me.

thanks

[This message has been edited by Punkmylove (edited 09-11-2005).]

Posts: 4 | From: IN pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.