Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Whats His Game???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats His Game???
up_the_bracket
Activist
Member # 19315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for up_the_bracket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, im intregued to know what hes all about!, let me explain my story, i used to date this guy two years ago, we didnt go out for long at all , he was my first boyfriend and he ended up messin me around a bit and breaking my heart. well anyway, since then iv had diff boyfriends etc, but always been still fasinated by my first boyfriend. wed met up afew times like, ages ago he offered to be my guitarist in my band but then never called me again after one practace.
now just recently weve been meeting up again and weve been going out for drinks and cinema etc. and on one of these ocasions, he ended up standing me up. and i talked to him over the internet and he did have a good explination for it, and so we met up that night and we talked. and he admitted to messing me around in the past and he apolagised which i was quite surprised by. and i told him that this was his last chance.
the thing is tho, i cant tell if he likes me again or not, i mean i think he does, but hes hard to work out. i really really like him he just has this something about him.
he took me out to the cinema last night. like i say weve been out afew times, and my friends are all like, well whens he guna kiss you? im wondering the same thing. i really want him to im too scared to make the first move or say anything because of our past. another thing that puzzleed me was he sent me a message after we went to the cinema, quoteing a song by the band "soft cell" saying, "dont touch me please, i cannot stand the way you tease" ....im not a tease.. argh please help me im so confused, i want him so much! lol

carlz

Posts: 40 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K4Li
Neophyte
Member # 24825

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K4Li     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
girl, it sounds to me like he doesnt know what he wants. When men get confused... they go into circles with a girl, over and over again. He sounds confused and cant make up his mind about you. If I were you, I would just leave him alone and if he really likes you, he'll chase after you. I know what its like having more feelings for him because he is your first. Dont wait for him to get things straight. He has to do that on his own. I say go your own way, if its meant to be, he'll come after you. Trust me.
Posts: 18 | From: Omaha,Ne, United States | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
up_the_bracket
Activist
Member # 19315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for up_the_bracket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm im worried if i let him go ill loose him, i dunno. i saw him tnight cause he was at the same gig i was at. but im meeting him properly on thursday, so im gunna see how things go. aww hes just so wonderful, even though i know im stupid for saying so because of the past.
why do things have to be so complicated!
carlz

Posts: 40 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe Winnie the Pooh once said (or perhaps he repeated someone else's quote, I'm not trying to misquote): If you love something very much, let it go free. If it comes back, love it forever. If not, it was never meant to be yours.

Maybe taking a break can reassure you both of what you really want.

Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichelleKay13
Neophyte
Member # 24819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichelleKay13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i told him that this was his last chance.

I think that that was your mistake. Also, if you know that he's confused and doesn't know exactly what he wants (which you do) then *you* need to take the first step. Seriously, you can't always expect the other person to take it. If you want it - take. Otherwise it's not going to be there anymore.

Posts: 16 | From: Anamosa, Iowa, USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.