Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Get Over It .. ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get Over It .. ?
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As from old posts i have writtn i am still in a situation with my ex .. he dumped me for a silly reason and i want him back.. he said he wanted to get back with me when he came back off his 2week holiday to turkey .. so two weeks went by and gone .. 2days after he got back i still hadnt heard from him so i decided to contanct him myself through text .. he text back but he seemed different .. he wasnt putting ''xXxXx's' anymore and was giving 1word answers .. his feelings towards me obviously changed but i didnt think it could happen over 2weeks when before he left he was telling me he loved me and hed do anything to keep hold of me .. can anyone help me .. i dont know what to do .. does anyone no anthything i could say or do to get back with him .. i dont see him at all he doesnt go to my school .. everything i do and everywher i go it reminds me of him .. arrgghh any help most appreciated ..
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamyourmazerati
Neophyte
Member # 24587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamyourmazerati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There isn't any simple answer to fixing a relationship situation in one shot, or even two or three or four shots. Texting doesn't help much. It might be hard at this point to see him on a person to person basis but that would be a good idea. When you actually talk to the person vs. text you'll find yourself getting more then one word answers. If not try to phone him... I might not be of very much help but texting isn't where it should start :-/
Posts: 2 | From: Port Richey, FL, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.