Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What Shall I Do..

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Shall I Do..
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well straight to the point ..
ive posted about my situation a while ago about me and my 'boyfriend' that we arnt anymore and that hes gone on holiday for 2weeks and were going to sort it out after he gets back..
but the problem is hes constantly on my mind and i try to forget about him so i can have fun but all i see is couples walking around in the streets holding hands kissing and it all comes back to me .. i want to have a good 2weeks without him .. i cant talk to my mates about it because they dont seem to understand me anymore .. and i cant trust them anymore due to gossip thats gone around my school etc ..
back to the point has anyone any tips to help me get through these 2weeks without him .. i cant call or sms him as his phone is switched off ..
any help appreciated ..

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

  New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3