Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » feel 2 much ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feel 2 much ?
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well .. my situations difficult. I had been with my b/f for just under a month and i really like him and he says he really like me
but..
he dumped me last nite because i rejected him 4 a kiss .. petty maybe .. but hes never been rejeceted before.. when he did dump me he did it over sms (text message) and it really hurt i felt empty inside (ive never felt that before when a boy dumped me)even his brother said he would do the same thing if he was him .. what is it with boys ?
its as if we see a relationship of g/f & b/f differently. him with 'doing stuff' me with waiting and wanting to do it propaly after an experience before.
im not going to see him for 2weeks and he said well sort it out when he gets back. i really want to get back with him but am scared of what wil happen.
can anyone help me with what to say to him to tell him how much i like him and dont want to loose him ? or what i should do ?

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hot4nerds
Neophyte
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hot4nerds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If they guy drumped you because you wouldn't kiss him he sounds like a jerk and complete loser to me. It's something as little as a kiss now, but what about bigger, more serious things like sex? He sounds controlling the way you said he's never been rejected before. Is he going to "dump" you everytime you don't do what he wants? Have you ever said "no" to him before this? Sorry, I'm answering your questions with my own questions.

Personally I wouldn't go back to him, but good relationships are about communication. Talk it out with him, let him know how you feel, and get to know what he feels. I can't tell you what to say, though.

Posts: 38 | From: Albany, Ny | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Weve been talking and he says he really wants to get back with me .. n i with him ..
him being older (16) n me being younger (14) he understands that i might not want to jump into things like that but it was, not wanting to make excuses for him, the fact that i said i wouldnt reject him and in the month i only kissed him about 3 times .. stupid i know
iv have, yes, said no to him before and he didnt say anything we was ''normal'' with eachother ..
he seems genuine to what hes saying to me so ill just have to cross my fingers and hope everything works out x

[This message has been edited by His_Lil_Angel (edited 06-30-2005).]

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorry
Neophyte
Member # 22208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well if i were you, id break it off.
He seems to be more interested in his wants than yours. =(

------------------
"We cannot dwell on the past, we can only look forward to the future"

Posts: 22 | From: Everett | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

I kno i shud really break it off but i love him too much .. hes one boy whose treated me like a princess .. he likes me for me and not for what he wants, he told me although ive been wary about it a few times..
i feel to much cant get him out of my head even if i try to forget him o well get to see him in two weeks ..

gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But if he treats you like a princess when he gets what he wants, but like dirt when you don't want to kiss him or engage in other sexual activities, the latter kind of cancels out the former.

It's normal to miss someone after a breakup, no matter what the reason is for the breakup. Before you get back together with him, make sure you're not just giving in to that pain. Make sure you've got the communication lines open with him- so you only kiss when you're both ready.

Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.