Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Doing "stuff"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Doing "stuff"
ilovehayden
Neophyte
Member # 24151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovehayden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok me and my boyfriend as u can see in my other forum ..idk . But not only is he in on the i love you stuff , but he always wants to do "stuff" as in sexual activity stuff we r only 14 and im not as secure with my body has he is..i guess he could be too and just not telling me..but he always tries stuff..and i feel like i keep blowing him off when he does it...i would like to do that sorta stuff with him but i just feel soo insecure about my body ..not being around him that makes me so insecure..just i always think this. He knows iv never done really anything like this with other guys..so its not like he thinks im some expert at this. And he is more i guess u could say experienced than me but idk..and i know you will probably say "well u should do it when you feel like it or when u feel comfortable" well i wanna do it now...just when we get to that point...i freeze and dont wanna do it...i have seen his u know what and touched it...but he wants to pleasure me back in return...and it kind of scares me...so is there anything u can tell me to over come this

[This message has been edited by ilovehayden (edited 06-27-2005).]

Posts: 5 | From: Cabot, AR, USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hot4nerds
Neophyte
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hot4nerds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You say you want to, but you feel insecure about yourself and your body. I'm going to tell you what you don't want to hear, but it is probably best if you do wait until you are comfortable about yourself and your body.

Doing intimate things with your boyfriend shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable, and maybe he thinks if he says "I love you" it means now it is okay to do that sort of thing. There is such a thing as loving someone without any physical love. People do it, it is possible.

But the people here are only to give you some advice and try to be helpful, only you though can decide what you will and won't do.

Posts: 38 | From: Albany, Ny | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
check out what i told ophelia http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/006260.html and follow the same advice as it totally applies in your case, too.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.