Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » HELP...im confused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP...im confused
coley0421
Neophyte
Member # 23782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coley0421     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went to a party with my best friend at her boyfriends house. One of his friends came over and told my friend he thought i was cute. I thought he was cute to so i started flirting with him. At the end of the night we ended up sleeping in the same bed but not actually having sex (all we did was cuddle). He ended up getting my number from my friend and he would call me every once in a while. We both agreed that we liked each other so we always talked on the phone. He would send me cute emails and call me all the time. The first night that i slept at his house we ended up having sex and the weekend after he kind of ignored me. I confronted him about it and he said that he wasnt mad at me or anything, but later i found out that he hung out with his ex girlfriend. I told him that if he wanted to get back together with her then to tell me so i could stop wasting my time and his. He said that he didnt like her and nothing would ever happen between them two again, so ibelieved him ( i mean i really didnt have any reason not to). After awhile the phone calls stopped coming and the emails stopped. But i didnt think anything was wrong because when he said he would call he always did. Now i dont know what to do..should i keep bugging him about being at least friends or should i just leave him alone? And do you think he really does like me? I have asked people that know him really well if he was a good guy and if he has ever cheated and they say that he is a good guy, and he wouldnt cheat. So i dont know exactly what he wants...tell me how i should act? Should i act hard to get...haha i dont understand guys

------------------
~Nicole

[This message has been edited by coley0421 (edited 06-06-2005).]

[This message has been edited by coley0421 (edited 06-06-2005).]

Posts: 5 | From: Minnesota USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coolestdesignz
Activist
Member # 18028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coolestdesignz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You aren't really giving a lot of info. It's difficult to get a complete view of the situation. However, from the looks of what you wrote, he appears to be a player, or related.

His whole relationship with you (from what you wrote here) appears to have simple started because he said you were "hot." I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem like a great foundation on which to build a relationship.

[This message has been edited by coolestdesignz (edited 06-06-2005).]

Posts: 203 | From: Laguna Niguel, CA, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually it sounds like that started a conversation which lead to a relationship. In any case, no one needs to pass judgements about how a relationship gets started.

I can't guess how he feels about you now or how he felt about you previously; asking him is the only thing that will give you any help there. I can say it sounds like he's not really interested in a relationship right now. If there's less and less contact and it's hard to really talk to him about it you can't really have much of a relationship.

I don't think that trying to talk to him about it will hurt but if talking gets you nowhere it's probably best to move on. I hope things work out for you.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.