Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Male Behavior

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Male Behavior
Lark
Neophyte
Member # 21948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have an interesting situation. I had a slumber party with two of my guy friends and my best girl friend. I have a small crush on one of the guys. He acts extremely sweet and romantic when we are alone and even when we were with the others at the slumber party, the other guy was his best friend and girl is younger than him. When we got tired, I laid on a pillow on him and he commented that it was romantic, he also put my earings down for me when I had taken them off. At the party, he even brought up dating (just in general, not with anyone specific.)
Then, when we were carpolling to school the next day, he basically ignored me and even made me feel like everything I said was wrong. One of my friends who was not at the party was driving us.
My mom thinks that he is just confused about girls at this stage and that he probably likes me.
I am just very confused. I have never had a boyfriend before, and he has never had a girlfriend.
What do you think?

Lark

By the way, I'm new to the boards. Hello, everyone!

[This message has been edited by Lark (edited 02-09-2005).]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlet
Activist
Member # 20305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards
I would agree w/your mom's thought... that he's just confused about girls. Or maybe, more specifically, he's confused about how he feels about you.
I think that maybe he didn't want the friend that was driving you to know that he likes you, for one reason or another.

------------------
.:*starlet

Posts: 131 | From: VA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King
Neophyte
Member # 21722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes welcome to the board!!

well my response is. if u like him then you should talk to him and ask him how he feels around you, just get to know his feeling and see what happens (SMILE) !!

Posts: 34 | From: Hamilton | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.