Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Feeling like giving up...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling like giving up...
TreeKiller
Neophyte
Member # 19647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TreeKiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend said he admires my perseverence...not sure if it`s that or just sheer stupidity...aaanyways my X(still very much in love with her) called me to her cuz`s birthday party,it was all nice and stuff then it got weird when her cuz walks up to me and tells me she don`t even know why my X cheated on me and that i disurve her and she disurves me but that she`s to imature...bla..bla...later i cought a buzz like most ppl there and my x walks up to me and we just sit looking at eachother then she hugs me and wants to kiss me but then changes her mind and starts crying or omething and hugs me again...then by 7AM i call her up and ask her what the hell that was about and that i don`t disurve that kind of crap...i ask why won`t she just be with me if she said she cares about me to.She said it`s couse of how i react to some insults from other ppl and all that(IMO i react normaly but realy ironicly)then i tell her i can compromise for her and i even forgave her for chating...she said she won`t compromise...WHY?! OMG HELP ME PLS!!!
Posts: 23 | From: Quebec | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dublin8
Neophyte
Member # 21142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dublin8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My advice is....

It's "deserve"....not "disurve"

Posts: 7 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 4 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And my advice is don't post if you have nothing helpful to offer. Please read through the guidelines you agreed to when you registered dublin8.

TreeKiller, I don't know why she feels the way she does -- she's the only one who can tell you that. I know you can ask her not to send such mixed messages to you though.

It may also be helpful to not see her for a month or so to give yourself time to get over her. You don't contact her, she doesn't contact you.

Even if you both want to be friends it can't happen until you're not head over heels in love with her and she's cleared up what she wants from you. I think some time apart will make it easier for both of you.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TreeKiller
Neophyte
Member # 19647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TreeKiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well thanks for the input guys...even you dublin8 or whatever...see my original language ain`t english and i can`t spell that great obviously ...so i`l just take what you said as a a bit of help but there is no need to be an ahole about it
Posts: 23 | From: Quebec | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dublin8
Neophyte
Member # 21142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dublin8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry but I felt that I had something valuable to offer. I'm sorry if I offended people, that was not my intention. I merely wanted to assist in this person's improvement as a speller as I myself am living in Quebec, and know what it's like to be speaking another language.
Posts: 7 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TreeKiller
Neophyte
Member # 19647

Well to be honest i`m not Canadian...my mom just lives in Canada and i signed-up for this place whan i was visiting her,i`m from Romania and and i live there with my dad...but still thanks for the help,both of you
bandmonkey101
Neophyte
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandmonkey101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You deserve better than all of that crap.
Posts: 8 | From: Henderson, Nevada, U.S.A | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TreeKiller
Neophyte
Member # 19647

I guess so...but finding someone in a city that has 250000 people in it is beyond hard...and findings someone worth it is even harder,she has the potential so i guess she`s kinda worth all the trouble...

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.