Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » need info from girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need info from girl
Danielson
Neophyte
Member # 18120

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Danielson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey whats up this is my first post here. anyways i met this girl a while back and i like here she is cute and one of the best looking girls that i have met. The thing is that whenever i go and visit she seems to kind of wander off from me and stuff. I know she likes me because she is always asking my cousin about me and asks him when i am coming down. She sometimes acts like i am not even there. i am kind of confused, does she like me or what.
Posts: 4 | From: us | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nmcowgirl87
Activist
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nmcowgirl87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Danielson! Welcome to the boards!

In answer to your question, it sounds like she likes you, but can't figure out how to let you know. All us gals have been their before, lol. The fact that she asks other people about you is almost a dead giveaway. What kind of environment are you talking to her in? Sometimes us girls get really distracted and Brad Pitt could hit on us and we'd not notice. I'm not kidding! Have you tried speaking to her in a private setting? Or asking her out for a casual dinner or something? I think that would be the place to start.

XOXOX,
Tab

PS - You might check out these threads as well http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/004904.html http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/004898.html

------------------
Ride it like you stole it!

Posts: 64 | From: Carlsbad, NM USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, it could just be that she's immature or self-centered, and she simply doesn't know that her wandering off bothers you. you should find a way to tell her you'd like a little more attention from her when you go out, but you gotta do this without sounding possessive.

------------------
Q ... E ... D ... bee-yatch!
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielson
Neophyte
Member # 18120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she lives in different town than i so i really havnt had an oppertunity to have a real date. Since i dont know my way around Denver, the first date with her and i went with my cuz and his girl to the movies so we double dated. Maybe she thinks i am ignoring her because i dont call that often since i am busy at school and work. All the times we have hung out together has been around her or my friends. i really want to take here out somewhere nice where we can talk and get to know each other alot more. i am kind of shy guy, around here friends. I cant really be myself when they are around but i try. im just need more practice with relationships. i am kind of new to them since i lost weight and girls have noticed me more.
Posts: 4 | From: us | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.