Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » ur 1st

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ur 1st
firewoman
Neophyte
Member # 16694

Icon 5 posted      Profile for firewoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is this a stereotype?or do you think its true?..."your 1st will be a hard one to get over?"...i was wondering because i feel its kinda weird that i dont feel like ima gona die if i break up with my 1st..any opinion u can give me would be great thanx
Posts: 10 | From: bk | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maroonmoon
Neophyte
Member # 17691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maroonmoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What 1st are you talking about? 1st boyfriend, 1st love, 1st person to have sex with? I think it all depends on how close you are. Sometimes I think I would never love again if I lost my boyfriend (who happens to be the 1st all 3 mentioned above). Other times, I think that I could manage. Hopefully I won't be faced with that crisis anytime soon.
Posts: 15 | From: Mass USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anja
Neophyte
Member # 12142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
getting over my first love, first boyfriend, was probably the hardest thing i ever had to go through in my life. it took me over 2 years, but also made me grow a lot. i'm a different person now.

but if i didn't love him so much, i'd probably not feel this way. it all depends how much you like someone, to know how much it will hurt to let them go...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nmcowgirl87
Activist
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nmcowgirl87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With my first boyfriend it was a pretty casual thing, and the breakup was amicable so we're still friends. It was a lot harder with my first love (also my first mistake, lol). He was a bronc rider and wild lands fire fighter, and I fell madly in love. When I wouldn't sleep with him, he developed the habit of sleeping with my good friends. That one didn't end too well, and I was crushed for quite a while . I was pretty attached to the first guy I had sex with too, but he kinda ended up being a jerk. It wasn't that big a deal for me, like "oh well, he didn't deserve me anyway!". That's the most recent one, and I'm totally over it.

XOXOX,
Tab

------------------
Ride it like you stole it!

Posts: 64 | From: Carlsbad, NM USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first serious relationship was pretty unstable. When we broke up, it wasn't difficult because he had moved away, not to mention, his problems were really taking a toll on "us" anyway. I was sad for a while, but not nearly as sad as I was when we were dating because he was just drowning in his problems.

The relationship that followed that was MUCH harder to break. It was a looooooooooong one and breaking up was a drastic change for me. Considering I hate change, this was not good.

So there ya go. first break up was way easier than the second.

------------------
Q ... E ... D ... bee-yatch!
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gothgirl13
Neophyte
Member # 17243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gothgirl13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well if your talking fst bf well they will always stick with you and thats a good thing fst sex ALWAYS stays with you coz most of the time it was woth the wrong person or at the wrong place so on but i guess if the person ment sumthing then iit will alays be there also you most of the time remember you r fts time of everything

Posts: 19 | From: sydney | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamchic72
Activist
Member # 18107

Icon 5 posted      Profile for dreamchic72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right now I'm going through a breakup with my first love, real boyfriend, and person I lost my virginity to so its very difficult. I have never experienced such pain before, but I think in your case it depends on what he means to you. I was extremely attached to my ex so this is really hard but it doesn't seem like you are that attached and if you feel that the relationship isn't going anywhere then why stay in something that you don't want to stay in?
Posts: 55 | From: Orlando, FL, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.