Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Ahhhh!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahhhh!!
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh!!…Ok I need every body’s advice on this school today was a bummer. I mean Ever was there that mad it a lil better but I don’t kno we got out of chorus and all Ever’s boys are in that class. Well I walked out and I was like hey sweetie and he was like hey.i thought there was something wrong so I asked him nicely and he was like (in front or all his boys) Don’t you see im talking here so I got offended and walked away…later on at lunch he was acting strange usually I don’t ask him to sit by me in lunch. But 2day I did and he was like no becuz he has important business to take care of at his table (where the boys sit)…so I was like whatever and I let him sit there but them I saw him ask he EX 2 sit by him a old old old ex like from fourth grade and she was my Friend now and I felt like she betrayed me so I walked ova there and I was like (gosh jealousy was kicking in) u get on my nerves sometimes Ever and I told my friend she was a betrayer he was like its not wat u think and my friend was like yea I don’t kno wat u see in him now and stuff and I got really jealous and I sat down I had deer park water and chucked water at him and he (gosh I feel bad now I ruined his outfit I don’t think he’s going talk to me anymore and I called him when I got home but he won’t forgive me. The only reason I did it cause I was mad about the things he said earlier and Stephanie. (My friend & his EX) sat by him at lunch and I was wondering is this has he been actin this way cuz I didn’t give im an answer on the whole sex idea yet!!??…I know I was wrong for wat I did…. but is there any suggestions and advice I can get to show him how much im sorry. I tried everything I can think of . I still love him…((blushing))………….I just need all the answers I can get…thankz ~ Eversboo~
Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brodda
Neophyte
Member # 15906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brodda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hm...this is a hard one

well we can start with the problem, there are alot of reason's he might be acting strange, and not all of them mean that he is mad at you or anything like that. as for the bissiness at lunch thing, it could have been that he wanted to give you a really bad-***Christmas prestant and needed some help, he did tell you it wasnt what it looked like...never know

but as for getting him back, I'm not sure how you can go about doing that. i could tell you a few things that you shouldnt do, or that just arnt gonna help.

playin hard to get, or trying to act like you dont care:not gonna help
buying him a gift to try to make up for it: probly isnt gonna help
And DO Not feel pressured to have sex jsut to get him back, even if that is what this is all about. if he cant resect you enough to let that go, he isnt worth worrying over

one thing that guy's really dont like, is when girl's cry, it really make us feel like crap, even worse when we konw it's our fault...only thing i can think of would be to stop him get him in private and give him sensere (i cant spell worth a dung lol) apology, look him in the eye's and spill you're heart

but i cant garranty it with help

sorry i cant be of more help

good luck and hope for the best

alway's with love

Simon

[This message has been edited by Brodda (edited 12-15-2003).]

Posts: 10 | From: Missoula, Montana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EversBoo15:
...so I was like whatever and I let him sit there but them I saw him ask he EX 2 sit by him a old old old ex like from fourth grade and she was my Friend now and I felt like she betrayed me so I walked ova there and I was like (gosh jealousy was kicking in) u get on my nerves sometimes Ever and I told my friend she was a betrayer he was like its not wat u think and my friend was like yea I don’t kno wat u see in him ...

Honey, please please please use standard English. I read things like this on a daily basis and I still can't tell what exactly we've got going on here. I gather that your boyfriend was talking some Mafia business with his chums at lunch, and he was a bit disrespectful to you when you tried to join him...but beyond that it's all Greek to me.

A lot of us would no doubt love to help you, if we could get a better idea of what exactly is going on here. Plain English helps us understand, so could you kindly try that out next time? Thank you!

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PHOM

¡Siendo padrote no es cil!

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sry bout that i was mad and i was typing to to fast ill rewrite it
Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ahhh!!?Ok I need every body?s advice on this. School today was a bummer. I mean Ever was there that made it a little better. We got out of chorus and all Ever?s boys are in that class. Well I walked out and I was like hey sweetie and he was like hey. I thought there was something wrong so I asked him nicely what?s wrong and he was like (in front of all his boys) Don?t you see i'm talking here, so I got offended and walked away?later on at lunch he was acting strange usually I don?t ask him to sit by me in lunch. But today I did and he was like no because he has important business to take care of at his table (where the boys sit)?so I was like whatever and I let him sit there but them. I saw him ask his EX 2 sit by him a old old old ex like from fourth grade and she was my Friend now and I felt like she betrayed me so I walked ova there and I was like u get on my nerves sometimes Ever and I told my friend she was a betrayer. (Jealously was kicking in) He was like its not what u think and my friend was like yea I don?t know what u see in him now and stuff and I got really jealous and I sat down. I had deer park water and chucked water at him. (Gosh I feel bad now) I ruined his outfit I don?t think he?s going talk to me anymore. So I called him when I got home and told him I was sorry about today, but he won?t forgive me. The only reason I did it because I was mad about the things he said earlier and Stephanie. (My friend & his EX) sat by him at lunch and I was wondering, Is he acting this way because I didn?t give him an answer on the whole sex idea yet!!???I know I was wrong for what I did at lunch?. but is there any suggestions and advice I can get to show him how much i?m sorry. I tried everything I can think of. I still love him?((blushing))????.I just need all the answers I can get?thankz ~ Eversboo~

just quoting Boo for everyone's convenience. have at it, folks

------------------
It ain't the holidays till I see a Salad Shooter commercial.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.